This page is about Eazy Fix for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Eazy Fix from your systemEAZ Solution, Inc.
. Further information on EAZ Solution, Inc. can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Shield directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Eazy Fix is C:\Program Files\Shield\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 570.45 KB (584136 bytes) on disk.
Eazy Fix contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.54 MB (1619632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NetReg.exe (70.45 KB)
- ShdCmd.exe (108.45 KB)
- ShdServ.exe (227.45 KB)
- ShdTray.exe (99.95 KB)
- Shield.exe (504.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (570.45 KB)
The current page applies to Eazy Fix version 10.4
only. For more Eazy Fix versions please click below:
Eazy Fix is an application offered by the software company EAZ Solution, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Eazy Fix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Eazy Fix from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Eazy Fix or simply click the Search feature and type in "Eazy Fix". The Eazy Fix application will be found automatically. When you select Eazy Fix in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Eazy Fix, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Eazy Fix.
8. After uninstalling Eazy Fix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Eazy Fix that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Eazy Fix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Eazy Fix by EAZ Solution, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Eazy Fix by EAZ Solution, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Eazy Fix supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 10:12:01.263