EarthView is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall EarthView from your systemDeskSoft
. More data about DeskSoft can be found here
. You can read more about on EarthView at http://www.desksoft.com
. EarthView is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthView folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for EarthView is C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthView\Uninstall.exe. EarthView's primary file takes around 2.55 MB (2674688 bytes) and is called EarthView.exe.
EarthView contains of the executables below. They take 2.75 MB (2879665
bytes) on disk.
- EarthView.exe (2.55 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (200.17 KB)
This data is about EarthView version 4.5.15
alone. For other EarthView versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EarthView is an application offered by the software company DeskSoft. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove EarthView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall EarthView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EarthView or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EarthView". If it is installed on your PC the EarthView application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EarthView in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EarthView, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EarthView:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthView\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EarthView.
8. After removing EarthView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EarthView that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EarthView using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EarthView by DeskSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that EarthView by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EarthView in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:30:46.553