You can find on this page details on how to uninstall EarthView for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall EarthView from your computerDeskSoft
. More info about DeskSoft can be seen here
. Click on http://www.desksoft.com
to get more details about EarthView on DeskSoft's website. Usually the EarthView application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthView directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthView\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EarthView. EarthView's main file takes about 5.67 MB (5949640 bytes) and is called EarthView.exe.
EarthView is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.90 MB (6187896
bytes) on disk:
- EarthView.exe (5.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (232.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.6.0
of EarthView. You can find below a few links to other EarthView versions:
...click to view all...
EarthView is a program by the software company DeskSoft. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase EarthView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove EarthView using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EarthView or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EarthView". If it exists on your system the EarthView application will be found very quickly. After you select EarthView in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EarthView, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EarthView:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthView\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EarthView.
8. After uninstalling EarthView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EarthView that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EarthView using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EarthView by DeskSoft from your computer, we are not saying that EarthView by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EarthView in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 07:39:42.783