EarthView is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EarthView from your PCDeskSoft
. Take a look here
where you can read more on DeskSoft. Further information about EarthView can be found at http://www.desksoft.com
. EarthView is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthView folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for EarthView is C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthView\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 5.67 MB (5944520 bytes) on disk and is called EarthView.exe.
The executables below are part of EarthView. They occupy an average of 6.35 MB (6657913
bytes) on disk.
- desksoft.earth.view.v5.x.x-patch.exe (464.00 KB)
- EarthView.exe (5.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (232.67 KB)
This page is about EarthView version 5.5.28
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of EarthView:
...click to view all...
EarthView is a program released by DeskSoft. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall EarthView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EarthView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EarthView or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EarthView". The EarthView app will be found automatically. When you select EarthView in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EarthView, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EarthView:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthView\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EarthView.
8. After removing EarthView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EarthView that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EarthView using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EarthView by DeskSoft from your computer, we are not saying that EarthView by DeskSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EarthView supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 14:50:42.887