This web page contains detailed information on how to remove EarthView for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall EarthView from your systemDeskSoft
. Take a look here
for more details on DeskSoft. Please follow http://www.desksoft.com
if you want to read more on EarthView on DeskSoft's web page. EarthView is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthView directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling EarthView is C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthView\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. EarthView.exe is the EarthView's primary executable file and it takes around 5.68 MB (5954048 bytes) on disk.
EarthView installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 74.68 MB (78303703
bytes) on disk.
- EarthView 5.20.1.exe (67.54 MB)
- EarthView.exe (5.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
This info is about EarthView version 5.20.1
only. You can find below a few links to other EarthView versions:
...click to view all...
EarthView is an application marketed by DeskSoft. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove EarthView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove EarthView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EarthView or simply click the Search feature and type in "EarthView". The EarthView program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EarthView in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EarthView, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EarthView:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthView\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EarthView.
8. After uninstalling EarthView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EarthView which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EarthView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove EarthView by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that EarthView by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EarthView supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-05-10 19:29:45.070