This info is about EarthView for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall EarthView from your PCDeskSoft
. More information on DeskSoft can be seen here
. More details about the application EarthView can be seen at http://www.desksoft.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthView folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for EarthView is C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthView\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled EarthView.exe and it has a size of 8.04 MB (8425952 bytes).
EarthView contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.69 MB (9115801
bytes) on disk.
- EarthView.exe (8.04 MB)
- Patch.exe (435.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (238.68 KB)
This page is about EarthView version 6.2.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other EarthView releases:
...click to view all...
EarthView is an application marketed by the software company DeskSoft. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove EarthView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove EarthView with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EarthView or simply click the Search feature and type in "EarthView". If it is installed on your PC the EarthView program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EarthView in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EarthView, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EarthView:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthView\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EarthView.
8. After removing EarthView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EarthView that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EarthView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EarthView by DeskSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that EarthView by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EarthView supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 06:15:57.287