EarthTime is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EarthTime from your PCDeskSoft
. Further information on DeskSoft can be found here
. More details about the program EarthTime can be found at http://www.desksoft.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthTime folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing EarthTime is C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthTime\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called EarthTime.exe and it has a size of 5.39 MB (5653192 bytes).
EarthTime installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.62 MB (5892195
bytes) on disk.
- EarthTime.exe (5.39 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (233.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.8.3
of EarthTime. You can find below info on other application versions of EarthTime:
...click to view all...
EarthTime is an application released by the software company DeskSoft. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall EarthTime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove EarthTime from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EarthTime or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EarthTime". The EarthTime application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EarthTime in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EarthTime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EarthTime:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthTime\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EarthTime.
8. After uninstalling EarthTime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EarthTime that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EarthTime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EarthTime by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that EarthTime by DeskSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EarthTime supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 08:35:53.900