EarthTime is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EarthTime from your PCDeskSoft
. Further information on DeskSoft can be found here
. More details about the program EarthTime can be found at http://www.desksoft.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthTime folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing EarthTime is C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthTime\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called EarthTime.exe and it has a size of 5.39 MB (5653192 bytes).
EarthTime installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.62 MB (5892195
bytes) on disk.
- EarthTime.exe (5.39 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (233.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.8.3
of EarthTime. You can find below info on other application versions of EarthTime:
...click to view all...
EarthTime is an application released by the software company DeskSoft. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall EarthTime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove EarthTime from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EarthTime or simply click the Search field and type in "EarthTime". If it exists on your system the EarthTime app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click EarthTime in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EarthTime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EarthTime:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthTime\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EarthTime.
8. After uninstalling EarthTime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EarthTime that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EarthTime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EarthTime by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that EarthTime by DeskSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EarthTime supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 08:35:53.900