This page contains complete information on how to uninstall EarthTime for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall EarthTime from your systemDeskSoft
. You can read more on DeskSoft or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on EarthTime at http://www.desksoft.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthTime directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling EarthTime is C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthTime\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. EarthTime.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.39 MB (5656544 bytes) on disk.
EarthTime installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.62 MB (5897084
bytes) on disk.
- EarthTime.exe (5.39 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (234.90 KB)
The current page applies to EarthTime version 5.17.5
only. You can find here a few links to other EarthTime versions:
...click to view all...
EarthTime is a program offered by the software company DeskSoft. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall EarthTime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete EarthTime from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EarthTime or simply click the Search feature and type in "EarthTime". If it is installed on your PC the EarthTime application will be found very quickly. After you click EarthTime in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EarthTime, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EarthTime:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthTime\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EarthTime.
8. After uninstalling EarthTime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EarthTime which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EarthTime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove EarthTime by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that EarthTime by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EarthTime supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 04:58:40.687