This web page is about EZ-RC for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall EZ-RC from your systemUniversal Electronics
. Open here
for more information on Universal Electronics. EZ-RC is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove EZ-RC by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ez-rc-tray.exe is the EZ-RC's main executable file and it takes approximately 122.50 KB (125440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in EZ-RC. They take 803.66 KB (822949
bytes) on disk.
- ez-rc-tray.exe (122.50 KB)
- ez-rc.exe (78.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.16 KB)
- manifest.exe (274.50 KB)
- rsync.exe (261.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of EZ-RC. You can find here a few links to other EZ-RC releases:
EZ-RC is a program by the software company Universal Electronics. Some users choose to erase it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase EZ-RC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete EZ-RC from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EZ-RC or simply activate the Search field and type in "EZ-RC". The EZ-RC program will be found very quickly. After you select EZ-RC in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about EZ-RC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EZ-RC.
8. After removing EZ-RC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EZ-RC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EZ-RC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove EZ-RC by Universal Electronics from your PC, we are not saying that EZ-RC by Universal Electronics is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove EZ-RC in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:41:27.653