This page is about EZ-RC for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall EZ-RC from your PCUniversal Electronics
. Further information on Universal Electronics can be seen here
. EZ-RC is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling EZ-RC is C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ez-rc-tray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 128.36 KB (131440 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of EZ-RC. They take about 858.27 KB (878871
bytes) on disk.
- ez-rc-tray.exe (128.36 KB)
- ez-rc.exe (115.36 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.33 KB)
- manifest.exe (279.86 KB)
- rsync.exe (266.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2067
of EZ-RC. For more EZ-RC versions please click below:
EZ-RC has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall EZ-RC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by EZ-RC when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\core.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\de\ez-rc-tray.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\es\ez-rc-tray.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\ez-rc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\EZRC.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\ez-rc-tray.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\fr\ez-rc-tray.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\HidIf.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\it\ez-rc-tray.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\manifest\cygpopt-0.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\manifest\cygwin1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\manifest\LICENSE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\manifest\manifest.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\manifest\manifest.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\manifest\rsync.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\nunit.framework.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\RemoteCommunicator.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\RemoteCommunicator.tlb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\UEIC.Communication.Remote.Stealth.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\UEIC.Communication.Remote.Xsight.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\UEIC.Conduit.Remote.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\UEIC.Util.Reflection.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\Updater.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZ-RC\UsbHid.dll
EZ-RC is an application offered by Universal Electronics. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall EZ-RC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase EZ-RC from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EZ-RC or simply click the Search feature and type in "EZ-RC". If it exists on your system the EZ-RC program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EZ-RC in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EZ-RC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EZ-RC.
8. After uninstalling EZ-RC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EZ-RC which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EZ-RC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EZ-RC by Universal Electronics from your computer, we are not saying that EZ-RC by Universal Electronics is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EZ-RC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:47:20.787