EZ CD Audio Converter
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove EZ CD Audio Converter for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall EZ CD Audio Converter from your computerPoikosoft
. Take a look here
for more information on Poikosoft. You can get more details about EZ CD Audio Converter at http://www.poikosoft.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\EZ CD Audio Converter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for EZ CD Audio Converter is C:\Program Files\EZ CD Audio Converter\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.27 MB (10769568 bytes) on disk and is titled ezcd.exe.
EZ CD Audio Converter installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.57 MB (11080840
bytes) on disk.
- ezcd.exe (10.27 MB)
- register32.exe (22.36 KB)
- register64.exe (23.86 KB)
- uninstall.exe (257.76 KB)
The current web page applies to EZ CD Audio Converter version 5.0.3
alone. You can find below info on other releases of EZ CD Audio Converter:
...click to view all...
EZ CD Audio Converter is a program released by Poikosoft. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase EZ CD Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete EZ CD Audio Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EZ CD Audio Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "EZ CD Audio Converter". The EZ CD Audio Converter program will be found very quickly. After you select EZ CD Audio Converter in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EZ CD Audio Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EZ CD Audio Converter:
- The publisher is: http://www.poikosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EZ CD Audio Converter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EZ CD Audio Converter.
8. After removing EZ CD Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EZ CD Audio Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EZ CD Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EZ CD Audio Converter by Poikosoft from your computer, nor are we saying that EZ CD Audio Converter by Poikosoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EZ CD Audio Converter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-11 14:12:30.770