EZ CD Audio Converter
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall EZ CD Audio Converter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EZ CD Audio Converter from your systemPoikosoft
. More information about Poikosoft can be read here
. You can get more details about EZ CD Audio Converter at http://www.poikosoft.com
. EZ CD Audio Converter is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\EZ CD Audio Converter directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling EZ CD Audio Converter is C:\Program Files\EZ CD Audio Converter\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ezcd.exe is the EZ CD Audio Converter's primary executable file and it takes about 4.60 MB (4819296 bytes) on disk.
EZ CD Audio Converter contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.62 MB (10088048
bytes) on disk.
- ezcd.exe (4.60 MB)
- full.exe (4.64 MB)
- register32.exe (15.82 KB)
- register64.exe (17.82 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (357.30 KB)
The current page applies to EZ CD Audio Converter version 2.1.7
only. For other EZ CD Audio Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EZ CD Audio Converter is a program marketed by Poikosoft. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove EZ CD Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove EZ CD Audio Converter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EZ CD Audio Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EZ CD Audio Converter". The EZ CD Audio Converter application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EZ CD Audio Converter in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about EZ CD Audio Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EZ CD Audio Converter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.poikosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EZ CD Audio Converter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EZ CD Audio Converter.
8. After removing EZ CD Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EZ CD Audio Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EZ CD Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EZ CD Audio Converter by Poikosoft from your PC, we are not saying that EZ CD Audio Converter by Poikosoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EZ CD Audio Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 17:02:45.390