EZ CD Audio Converter
This web page contains complete information on how to remove EZ CD Audio Converter for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall EZ CD Audio Converter from your computerPoikosoft
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Poikosoft. Click on http://www.poikosoft.com
to get more data about EZ CD Audio Converter on Poikosoft's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\EZ CD Audio Converter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for EZ CD Audio Converter is C:\Program Files\EZ CD Audio Converter\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.90 MB (10377768 bytes) on disk and is titled ezcd.exe.
EZ CD Audio Converter is composed of the following executables which take 10.20 MB (10692424
bytes) on disk:
- ezcd.exe (9.90 MB)
- register32.exe (22.35 KB)
- register64.exe (23.85 KB)
- uninstall.exe (261.08 KB)
The current page applies to EZ CD Audio Converter version 7.1.1
only. Click on the links below for other EZ CD Audio Converter versions:
...click to view all...
EZ CD Audio Converter is a program released by Poikosoft. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove EZ CD Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EZ CD Audio Converter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EZ CD Audio Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "EZ CD Audio Converter". If it is installed on your PC the EZ CD Audio Converter program will be found very quickly. After you click EZ CD Audio Converter in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EZ CD Audio Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EZ CD Audio Converter:
- The publisher is: http://www.poikosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EZ CD Audio Converter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EZ CD Audio Converter.
8. After removing EZ CD Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EZ CD Audio Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EZ CD Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EZ CD Audio Converter by Poikosoft from your computer, we are not saying that EZ CD Audio Converter by Poikosoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EZ CD Audio Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-07 18:29:51.393