EZ CD Audio Converter
EZ CD Audio Converter is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall EZ CD Audio Converter from your computerPoikosoft
. Further information on Poikosoft can be found here
. Please follow http://www.poikosoft.com
if you want to read more on EZ CD Audio Converter on Poikosoft's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\EZ CD Audio Converter folder (same installation drive as Windows). EZ CD Audio Converter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\EZ CD Audio Converter\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled ezcd.exe and its approximative size is 10.25 MB (10749888 bytes).
EZ CD Audio Converter is composed of the following executables which take 10.55 MB (11061144
bytes) on disk:
- ezcd.exe (10.25 MB)
- register32.exe (22.35 KB)
- register64.exe (23.85 KB)
- uninstall.exe (257.76 KB)
This data is about EZ CD Audio Converter version 5.0.8
only. You can find below a few links to other EZ CD Audio Converter versions:
...click to view all...
EZ CD Audio Converter is a program by Poikosoft. Some users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove EZ CD Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EZ CD Audio Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EZ CD Audio Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EZ CD Audio Converter". If it exists on your system the EZ CD Audio Converter application will be found automatically. When you select EZ CD Audio Converter in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EZ CD Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EZ CD Audio Converter:
- The software company is: http://www.poikosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EZ CD Audio Converter\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EZ CD Audio Converter.
8. After removing EZ CD Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EZ CD Audio Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EZ CD Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EZ CD Audio Converter by Poikosoft from your PC, we are not saying that EZ CD Audio Converter by Poikosoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EZ CD Audio Converter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-12 16:02:54.627