DustBuster 2.6.2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall DustBuster 2.6.2 from your systemCasper & McAlba
. You can find out more on Casper & McAlba or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about DustBuster 2.6.2 at http://casper.wintricks.it
. DustBuster 2.6.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Dustbuster directory, subject to the user's choice. DustBuster 2.6.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Dustbuster\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 44.50 KB (45568 bytes) on disk and is labeled dustbuster.exe.
DustBuster 2.6.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 113.26 KB (115980
bytes) on disk:
- dustbuster.exe (44.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (68.76 KB)
The current web page applies to DustBuster 2.6.2 version 2.6.2221
only. Click on the links below for other DustBuster 2.6.2 versions:
DustBuster 2.6.2 is an application marketed by the software company Casper & McAlba. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall DustBuster 2.6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DustBuster 2.6.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DustBuster 2.6.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DustBuster 2.6.2". If it is installed on your PC the DustBuster 2.6.2 app will be found very quickly. When you click DustBuster 2.6.2 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DustBuster 2.6.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DustBuster 2.6.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://casper.wintricks.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dustbuster\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DustBuster 2.6.2.
8. After removing DustBuster 2.6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DustBuster 2.6.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DustBuster 2.6.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DustBuster 2.6.2 by Casper & McAlba from your computer, nor are we saying that DustBuster 2.6.2 by Casper & McAlba is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DustBuster 2.6.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:30:17.143