DustBuster 2.6.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall DustBuster 2.6.2 from your computerCasper & McAlba
. Open here
where you can read more on Casper & McAlba. Please follow http://casper.wintricks.it
if you want to read more on DustBuster 2.6.2 on Casper & McAlba's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\DustBuster 2.6.2 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. DustBuster 2.6.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DustBuster 2.6.2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 71.81 KB (73530 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
The following executable files are contained in DustBuster 2.6.2. They take 71.81 KB (73530
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.2
of DustBuster 2.6.2. You can find below info on other releases of DustBuster 2.6.2:
DustBuster 2.6.2 is a program by Casper & McAlba. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove DustBuster 2.6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DustBuster 2.6.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DustBuster 2.6.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DustBuster 2.6.2". If it exists on your system the DustBuster 2.6.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DustBuster 2.6.2 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DustBuster 2.6.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DustBuster 2.6.2:
- The software company is: http://casper.wintricks.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DustBuster 2.6.2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DustBuster 2.6.2.
8. After uninstalling DustBuster 2.6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DustBuster 2.6.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DustBuster 2.6.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DustBuster 2.6.2 by Casper & McAlba from your computer, nor are we saying that DustBuster 2.6.2 by Casper & McAlba is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DustBuster 2.6.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 08:51:17.247