DriverAssist is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DriverAssist from your computerSafeBytes Software Inc.
. Further information on SafeBytes Software Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.driverassist.com
to get more info about DriverAssist on SafeBytes Software Inc.'s website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\DriverAssist folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for DriverAssist is C:\Program Files\DriverAssist\UninstallDriverAssist.exe. DriverAssist.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 12.95 MB (13581568 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DriverAssist. They take about 15.07 MB (15802904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverAssist-setup.exe (1.51 MB)
- DriverAssist.exe (12.95 MB)
- UninstallDriverAssist.exe (77.63 KB)
- 7z.exe (239.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (277.50 KB)
- Inf2Cat.exe (32.00 KB)
The current web page applies to DriverAssist version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other DriverAssist releases:
...click to view all...
DriverAssist is an application by SafeBytes Software Inc.. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove DriverAssist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DriverAssist from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DriverAssist or simply click the Search feature and type in "DriverAssist". If it exists on your system the DriverAssist app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DriverAssist in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DriverAssist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverAssist:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.driverassist.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DriverAssist\UninstallDriverAssist.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriverAssist.
8. After removing DriverAssist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverAssist which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriverAssist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove DriverAssist by SafeBytes Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DriverAssist by SafeBytes Software Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverAssist supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 20:41:12.783