You can find on this page details on how to remove DriverAssist for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall DriverAssist from your PCSafeBytes Software Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on SafeBytes Software Inc.. Please follow http://www.driverassist.com
if you want to read more on DriverAssist on SafeBytes Software Inc.'s web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\DriverAssist folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall DriverAssist by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DriverAssist\UninstallDriverAssist.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. DriverAssist.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.00 MB (9435872 bytes) on disk.
DriverAssist installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 404.82 MB (424480855
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverAssist-setup.exe (1.01 MB)
- DriverAssist.exe (9.00 MB)
- UninstallDriverAssist.exe (70.54 KB)
- UpdaterUI.exe (95.72 KB)
- 7z.exe (239.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (277.50 KB)
- AMD.18.104.22.168.f4cc920f-30a5b25c-ee91c9a2-b51fe612.exe (394.11 MB)
- Inf2Cat.exe (32.00 KB)
The current web page applies to DriverAssist version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other DriverAssist versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\DriverAssist
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DriverAssist
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\DriverAssist\7D718A817CC0798BB03C32FBBCF99226
- C:\Program Files\DriverAssist\7z\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files\DriverAssist\7z\7z.exe
- C:\Program Files\DriverAssist\7z\7-zip.dll
Additional registry values that you should remove:
DriverAssist is a program by SafeBytes Software Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase DriverAssist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DriverAssist from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DriverAssist or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DriverAssist". If it is installed on your PC the DriverAssist program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DriverAssist in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DriverAssist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverAssist:
- The software company is: http://www.driverassist.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DriverAssist\UninstallDriverAssist.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DriverAssist.
8. After uninstalling DriverAssist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverAssist that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriverAssist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DriverAssist by SafeBytes Software Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DriverAssist by SafeBytes Software Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverAssist supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 20:50:16.390