You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Driver Tool for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Driver Tool from your computerPC Drivers HeadQuarters LP
. Take a look here
for more info on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Please follow http://www.xpdrivers.com/
if you want to read more on Driver Tool on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP's website. Driver Tool is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Driver Tool folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Driver Tool is C:\Program Files\Driver Tool\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.39 MB (6701856 bytes) on disk and is labeled DriverTool.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Driver Tool. They occupy about 6.76 MB (7089896
bytes) on disk.
- Agent.CPU.exe (60.78 KB)
- DriverTool.exe (6.39 MB)
- DriverTool.Updater.exe (204.78 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (23.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (90.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.1.17
of Driver Tool. You can find below info on other versions of Driver Tool:
...click to view all...
Driver Tool is a program marketed by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Driver Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Driver Tool from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Driver Tool or simply click the Search field and type in "Driver Tool". If it exists on your system the Driver Tool application will be found automatically. When you select Driver Tool in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Driver Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Tool:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xpdrivers.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Driver Tool\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Driver Tool.
8. After uninstalling Driver Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Tool that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Driver Tool by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP from your PC, nor are we saying that Driver Tool by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Driver Tool supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 01:41:11.530