This web page is about Driver Tool for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Driver Tool from your computerPC Drivers HeadQuarters LP
. Open here
where you can find out more on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Please open http://www.xpdrivers.com/
if you want to read more on Driver Tool on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP's web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Driver Tool directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Driver Tool is C:\Program Files\Driver Tool\Uninstall.exe. DriverTool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.39 MB (6696736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Driver Tool. They occupy about 6.76 MB (7084776
bytes) on disk.
- Agent.CPU.exe (60.78 KB)
- DriverTool.exe (6.39 MB)
- DriverTool.Updater.exe (204.78 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (23.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (90.10 KB)
The current web page applies to Driver Tool version 10.0.1.15
alone. For other Driver Tool versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Driver Tool is an application by the software company PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Driver Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Driver Tool from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Driver Tool or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Tool". If it exists on your system the Driver Tool program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Driver Tool in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Driver Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Tool:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xpdrivers.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Driver Tool\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Driver Tool.
8. After uninstalling Driver Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Tool that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Driver Tool by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP from your computer, we are not saying that Driver Tool by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver Tool in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 20:03:33.940