You can find on this page details on how to remove Driver Fusion for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Driver Fusion from your PCTreexy
. You can find out more on Treexy or check for application updates here
. More details about Driver Fusion can be found at http://treexy.com/
. Driver Fusion is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Fusion directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Driver Fusion by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Fusion\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. DriverFusion.exe is the Driver Fusion's main executable file and it occupies close to 4.98 MB (5222400 bytes) on disk.
Driver Fusion is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.69 MB (5971445
bytes) on disk:
- DriverFusion.exe (4.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (731.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.0
of Driver Fusion. You can find below info on other versions of Driver Fusion:
...click to view all...
Driver Fusion is an application by the software company Treexy. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Driver Fusion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Driver Fusion from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Driver Fusion or simply activate the Search field and type in "Driver Fusion". If it is installed on your PC the Driver Fusion application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Driver Fusion in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Driver Fusion, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Fusion:
- The publisher is: http://treexy.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Fusion\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Driver Fusion.
8. After uninstalling Driver Fusion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Driver Fusion that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Fusion using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Driver Fusion by Treexy from your PC, we are not saying that Driver Fusion by Treexy is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Driver Fusion in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 20:33:27.440