This page contains thorough information on how to remove Driver Fusion for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Driver Fusion from your computerTreexy
. You can find out more on Treexy or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.treexy.com
to get more facts about Driver Fusion on Treexy's website. Driver Fusion is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Fusion directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Driver Fusion by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Fusion\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. DriverFusion.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 8.54 MB (8950272 bytes) on disk.
Driver Fusion contains of the executables below. They take 8.64 MB (9054608
bytes) on disk.
- DriverFusion.exe (8.54 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Driver Fusion. Click on the links below for other Driver Fusion versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Driver Fusion we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Fusion
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Driver Fusion
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Fusion\DriverFusion.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Fusion\DriverFusion.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Fusion\EULA.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Fusion\Languages\Language.af.resources
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Fusion
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Fusion\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Fusion\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Fusion\UninstallString
Driver Fusion is an application marketed by the software company Treexy. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Driver Fusion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Driver Fusion with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Driver Fusion or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Fusion". If it is installed on your PC the Driver Fusion app will be found very quickly. After you click Driver Fusion in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Driver Fusion, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Fusion:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.treexy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Fusion\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Driver Fusion.
8. After uninstalling Driver Fusion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Fusion which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Driver Fusion using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Driver Fusion by Treexy from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Fusion by Treexy is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver Fusion in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 18:14:25.613