Draw is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Draw from your computergreenstreet
. Go over here
where you can read more on greenstreet. Draw is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\greenstreet\Draw folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Draw's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. Draw4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.30 MB (1363968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Draw. They take 3.00 MB (3141632
bytes) on disk.
- Draw4.exe (1.30 MB)
- Cards.exe (652.00 KB)
- Certif.exe (624.00 KB)
- Logos.exe (460.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5
of Draw. You can find below a few links to other Draw versions:
Draw is a program by greenstreet. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Draw is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Draw from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Draw or simply activate the Search field and type in "Draw". If it is installed on your PC the Draw application will be found very quickly. After you click Draw in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Draw, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Draw.
8. After removing Draw, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Draw that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Draw using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Draw by greenstreet from your PC, we are not saying that Draw by greenstreet is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Draw in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 09:14:20.607