This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Draw for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Draw from your systemgreenstreet
. You can read more on greenstreet or check for application updates here
. Draw is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\greenstreet\Draw folder, subject to the user's choice. Draw's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. Draw4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.30 MB (1363968 bytes) on disk.
Draw contains of the executables below. They take 3.00 MB (3141632
bytes) on disk.
- Draw4.exe (1.30 MB)
- Cards.exe (652.00 KB)
- Certif.exe (624.00 KB)
- Logos.exe (460.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Draw version 4.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Draw:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Draw:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\greenstreet\Draw
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\John Paul Chacha's Lab\Chasys Draw IES
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\greenstreet\Draw\BACKDROP.IMF
- C:\Program Files (x86)\greenstreet\Draw\Clipart\AUserNamemaux\ALIG.WMF
- C:\Program Files (x86)\greenstreet\Draw\Clipart\AUserNamemaux\BEACH.WMF
- C:\Program Files (x86)\greenstreet\Draw\Clipart\AUserNamemaux\BEE.WMF
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/vnd.stardivision.draw
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/vnd.sun.xml.draw
Draw is a program released by the software company greenstreet. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Draw is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Draw from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Draw or simply click the Search field and type in "Draw". If it exists on your system the Draw program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Draw in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Draw, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Draw.
8. After uninstalling Draw, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Draw that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Draw with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Draw by greenstreet from your computer, we are not saying that Draw by greenstreet is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Draw supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 13:34:06.560