You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DragonBonesPro for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall DragonBonesPro from your computerEgret Technology Inc
. Additional info about Egret Technology Inc can be seen here
. DragonBonesPro is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Egret\DragonBonesPro directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall DragonBonesPro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Egret\EgretAppManager\EgretAppManager.exe -uninstall DragonBonesPro. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. DragonBonesPro.exe is the DragonBonesPro's primary executable file and it takes around 225.97 KB (231392 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with DragonBonesPro. They occupy about 9.21 MB (9652488
bytes) on disk.
- DragonBonesPro.exe (225.97 KB)
- node.exe (8.98 MB)
The current web page applies to DragonBonesPro version 4.9.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of DragonBonesPro:
...click to view all...
DragonBonesPro is a program offered by Egret Technology Inc. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall DragonBonesPro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DragonBonesPro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DragonBonesPro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DragonBonesPro". If it is installed on your PC the DragonBonesPro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DragonBonesPro in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DragonBonesPro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DragonBonesPro.
8. After uninstalling DragonBonesPro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DragonBonesPro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DragonBonesPro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DragonBonesPro by Egret Technology Inc from your PC, we are not saying that DragonBonesPro by Egret Technology Inc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DragonBonesPro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 19:49:24.647