DragonBonesPro is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DragonBonesPro from your computerEgret Technology Inc
. You can find out more on Egret Technology Inc or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Egret\DragonBonesPro folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling DragonBonesPro is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Egret\EgretAppManager\EgretAppManager.exe -uninstall DragonBonesPro. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DragonBonesPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 220.00 KB (225280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DragonBonesPro. They take about 9.20 MB (9646376
bytes) on disk.
- DragonBonesPro.exe (220.00 KB)
- node.exe (8.98 MB)
This info is about DragonBonesPro version 4.9.5
alone. For other DragonBonesPro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DragonBonesPro is an application by the software company Egret Technology Inc. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove DragonBonesPro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DragonBonesPro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DragonBonesPro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DragonBonesPro". If it exists on your system the DragonBonesPro application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DragonBonesPro in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DragonBonesPro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DragonBonesPro.
8. After uninstalling DragonBonesPro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DragonBonesPro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DragonBonesPro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DragonBonesPro by Egret Technology Inc from your PC, we are not saying that DragonBonesPro by Egret Technology Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DragonBonesPro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 12:32:52.040