Dragon Age: Vérvonalak
Dragon Age: Vérvonalak is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Dragon Age: Vérvonalak from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Dragon Age: Vérvonalak is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Dragon Age: Vérvonalak is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Dragon Age.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Uninstall Dragon Age.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 682.65 KB (699032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Dragon Age: Vérvonalak. They occupy about 881.39 KB (902544
bytes) on disk.
- saferun.exe (198.74 KB)
- Uninstall Dragon Age.exe (682.65 KB)
This data is about Dragon Age: Vérvonalak version 1.05
only. For other Dragon Age: Vérvonalak versions please click below:
Dragon Age: Vérvonalak is an application by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some people try to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Dragon Age: Vérvonalak is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Dragon Age: Vérvonalak with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dragon Age: Vérvonalak or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dragon Age: Vérvonalak". The Dragon Age: Vérvonalak program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Dragon Age: Vérvonalak in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dragon Age: Vérvonalak, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dragon Age: Vérvonalak.
8. After uninstalling Dragon Age: Vérvonalak, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dragon Age: Vérvonalak which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dragon Age: Vérvonalak with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dragon Age: Vérvonalak by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dragon Age: Vérvonalak by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dragon Age: Vérvonalak in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-17 22:12:29.050