Dragon Age: Vérvonalak
This web page is about Dragon Age: Vérvonalak for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Dragon Age: Vérvonalak from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts, Inc. can be seen here
. Dragon Age: Vérvonalak is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Dragon Age: Vérvonalak is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Dragon Age.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstall Dragon Age.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 682.65 KB (699032 bytes) on disk.
Dragon Age: Vérvonalak installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 881.39 KB (902544
bytes) on disk.
- saferun.exe (198.74 KB)
- Uninstall Dragon Age.exe (682.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.04
of Dragon Age: Vérvonalak. You can find below info on other application versions of Dragon Age: Vérvonalak:
Dragon Age: Vérvonalak is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Dragon Age: Vérvonalak is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Dragon Age: Vérvonalak from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dragon Age: Vérvonalak or simply click the Search field and type in "Dragon Age: Vérvonalak". If it exists on your system the Dragon Age: Vérvonalak application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Dragon Age: Vérvonalak in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dragon Age: Vérvonalak, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dragon Age: Vérvonalak.
8. After removing Dragon Age: Vérvonalak, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dragon Age: Vérvonalak which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dragon Age: Vérvonalak with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dragon Age: Vérvonalak by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dragon Age: Vérvonalak by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dragon Age: Vérvonalak supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-29 20:38:12.627