Dr.Web Security Space
This page contains complete information on how to remove Dr.Web Security Space for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Dr.Web Security Space from your PCDoctor Web, Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Doctor Web, Ltd.. Click on http://www.drweb.com/
to get more information about Dr.Web Security Space on Doctor Web, Ltd.'s website. Dr.Web Security Space is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\DrWeb folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Dr.Web Security Space is C:\ProgramData\Doctor Web\Setup\drweb-win-space\win-space-setup.exe. Dr.Web Security Space's primary file takes about 8.62 MB (9035520 bytes) and is named dwscanner.exe.
The executable files below are part of Dr.Web Security Space. They take about 45.87 MB (48101280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dwnetfilter.exe (4.38 MB)
- dwscancl.exe (737.62 KB)
- dwscanner.exe (8.62 MB)
- dwservice.exe (10.36 MB)
- dwsysinfo.exe (1.37 MB)
- frwl_notify.exe (4.82 MB)
- frwl_svc.exe (1.16 MB)
- spideragent.exe (14.05 MB)
- spideragent_adm.exe (399.25 KB)
This web page is about Dr.Web Security Space version 9.1.1.09290
only. You can find below info on other releases of Dr.Web Security Space:
...click to view all...
Dr.Web Security Space is a program released by Doctor Web, Ltd.. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Dr.Web Security Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Dr.Web Security Space from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dr.Web Security Space or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dr.Web Security Space". If it exists on your system the Dr.Web Security Space program will be found very quickly. When you click Dr.Web Security Space in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dr.Web Security Space, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dr.Web Security Space:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.drweb.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Doctor Web\Setup\drweb-win-space\win-space-setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dr.Web Security Space.
8. After removing Dr.Web Security Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dr.Web Security Space that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dr.Web Security Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dr.Web Security Space by Doctor Web, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Dr.Web Security Space by Doctor Web, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dr.Web Security Space supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-21 06:01:07.087