Dr.Web Security Space
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Dr.Web Security Space for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Dr.Web Security Space from your PCDoctor Web, Ltd.
. Additional info about Doctor Web, Ltd. can be read here
. More information about Dr.Web Security Space can be seen at http://www.drweb.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\DrWeb folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Dr.Web Security Space is C:\ProgramData\Doctor Web\Setup\drweb-win-space\win-space-setup.exe. drwebsettingprocess.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.62 MB (2749872 bytes) on disk.
Dr.Web Security Space contains of the executables below. They occupy 79.63 MB (83497624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drwebsettingprocess.exe (2.62 MB)
- dwnetfilter.exe (7.17 MB)
- dwscancl.exe (661.20 KB)
- dwscanner.exe (10.10 MB)
- dwservice.exe (14.43 MB)
- dwsewsc.exe (1.56 MB)
- dwsysinfo.exe (9.66 MB)
- frwl_notify.exe (6.24 MB)
- frwl_svc.exe (2.78 MB)
- spideragent.exe (18.78 MB)
- spideragent_adm.exe (259.98 KB)
- tips.exe (5.39 MB)
The current page applies to Dr.Web Security Space version 9.1.1.08180
only. You can find here a few links to other Dr.Web Security Space releases:
...click to view all...
Dr.Web Security Space is a program released by Doctor Web, Ltd.. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Dr.Web Security Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dr.Web Security Space with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dr.Web Security Space or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dr.Web Security Space". If it is installed on your PC the Dr.Web Security Space program will be found automatically. When you click Dr.Web Security Space in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Dr.Web Security Space, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dr.Web Security Space:
- The software company is: http://www.drweb.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Doctor Web\Setup\drweb-win-space\win-space-setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dr.Web Security Space.
8. After removing Dr.Web Security Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dr.Web Security Space which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dr.Web Security Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dr.Web Security Space by Doctor Web, Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dr.Web Security Space by Doctor Web, Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dr.Web Security Space supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 14:49:54.627