This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Dr. Memory for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Dr. Memory from your systemGoogle
. Check out here
for more info on Google. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dr. Memory folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Dr. Memory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dr. Memory\Uninstall.exe. Dr. Memory's main file takes about 233.50 KB (239104 bytes) and its name is drmemory.exe.
The executable files below are part of Dr. Memory. They occupy an average of 2.49 MB (2615406
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (83.11 KB)
- drconfig.exe (508.00 KB)
- drmemory.exe (233.50 KB)
- drstrace.exe (188.50 KB)
- symquery.exe (393.00 KB)
- winsyms.exe (160.50 KB)
- DRcontrol.exe (486.00 KB)
- DRview.exe (501.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.1
of Dr. Memory. You can find below info on other releases of Dr. Memory:
...click to view all...
Dr. Memory is a program marketed by the software company Google. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Dr. Memory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dr. Memory from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dr. Memory or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dr. Memory". If it exists on your system the Dr. Memory application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dr. Memory in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dr. Memory, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dr. Memory.
8. After removing Dr. Memory, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dr. Memory that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dr. Memory using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dr. Memory by Google from your PC, nor are we saying that Dr. Memory by Google is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Dr. Memory supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-27 17:40:55.120