This web page is about Dr. Memory for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dr. Memory from your systemGoogle
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Google. Usually the Dr. Memory application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dr. Memory folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Dr. Memory by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dr. Memory\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named drmemory.exe and its approximative size is 236.00 KB (241664 bytes).
Dr. Memory installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.27 MB (12865656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (84.62 KB)
- drconfig.exe (508.00 KB)
- drmemory.exe (236.00 KB)
- drstrace.exe (214.50 KB)
- symquery.exe (404.00 KB)
- winsyms.exe (160.50 KB)
- drconfig.exe (553.50 KB)
- drstrace.exe (241.50 KB)
- symquery.exe (510.00 KB)
- winsyms.exe (182.50 KB)
- balloon.exe (485.50 KB)
- closewnd.exe (140.00 KB)
- create_process.exe (142.00 KB)
- DRcontrol.exe (486.00 KB)
- drinject.exe (529.50 KB)
- DRkill.exe (466.00 KB)
- DRload.exe (169.50 KB)
- drrun.exe (535.50 KB)
- DRview.exe (502.00 KB)
- dummy.exe (111.50 KB)
- ldmp.exe (209.00 KB)
- svccntrl.exe (152.50 KB)
- winstats.exe (197.50 KB)
- balloon.exe (527.00 KB)
- closewnd.exe (158.50 KB)
- create_process.exe (161.00 KB)
- DRcontrol.exe (526.00 KB)
- drinject.exe (573.00 KB)
- DRkill.exe (503.50 KB)
- DRload.exe (193.50 KB)
- drrun.exe (580.00 KB)
- DRview.exe (544.50 KB)
- dummy.exe (123.50 KB)
- svccntrl.exe (173.00 KB)
- winstats.exe (217.50 KB)
The current page applies to Dr. Memory version 1.7.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Dr. Memory versions:
...click to view all...
Dr. Memory is an application marketed by the software company Google. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Dr. Memory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Dr. Memory from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dr. Memory or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dr. Memory". The Dr. Memory app will be found automatically. When you click Dr. Memory in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Dr. Memory, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dr. Memory.
8. After uninstalling Dr. Memory, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dr. Memory that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dr. Memory with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dr. Memory by Google from your PC, we are not saying that Dr. Memory by Google is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dr. Memory supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 05:58:43.160