Download App is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Download App from your PCCBS Interactive
. Check out here
where you can get more info on CBS Interactive. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CBS Interactive\Download App folder (same installation drive as Windows). Download App's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CBS Interactive\Download App\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named CBSI.AppStore.Main.exe and its approximative size is 2.82 MB (2960008 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Download App. They occupy 10.75 MB (11268728
bytes) on disk.
- CBSI.AppStore.Main.exe (2.82 MB)
- CBSI.AppStore.Scanner.exe (1.59 MB)
- uninst.exe (637.09 KB)
- DLCleanerLite.exe (5.71 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8.0
of Download App. You can find here a few links to other Download App versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Download App.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Download App when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CBS Interactive\Download App
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Download App
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Download App\Download App.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Download App\Uninstall Download App.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CBS Interactive\Download App
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Download App
Download App is an application offered by the software company CBS Interactive. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Download App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Download App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Download App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Download App". The Download App app will be found very quickly. When you click Download App in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Download App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Download App.
8. After removing Download App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Download App which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Download App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Download App by CBS Interactive from your computer, nor are we saying that Download App by CBS Interactive is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Download App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:59:23.957