You can find below detailed information on how to remove Download App for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Download App from your computerCBS Interactive
. More information about CBS Interactive can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CBS Interactive\Download App directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Download App is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CBS Interactive\Download App\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled CBSI.AppStore.Main.exe and its approximative size is 1.31 MB (1377416 bytes).
Download App installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.94 MB (2030616
bytes) on disk.
- CBSI.AppStore.Main.exe (1.31 MB)
- uninst.exe (637.89 KB)
The current page applies to Download App version 1.5.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Download App:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CBS Interactive\Download App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\CBS Interactive\Download App
Download App is a program marketed by the software company CBS Interactive. Some people want to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Download App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Download App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Download App or simply click the Search field and type in "Download App". If it is installed on your PC the Download App application will be found very quickly. After you click Download App in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Download App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Download App.
8. After uninstalling Download App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Download App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Download App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Download App by CBS Interactive from your computer, nor are we saying that Download App by CBS Interactive is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Download App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 14:28:31.750