This page is about DownTango for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DownTango from your computerRed Sky Sp. z o.o.
. Check out here
for more information on Red Sky Sp. z o.o.. More info about the app DownTango can be found at http://downtango.com/
. Usually the DownTango application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Sky\DownTango folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for DownTango is C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Sky\DownTango\Uninstaller.exe. DownTango's main file takes around 1.60 MB (1680640 bytes) and is called DownTango.exe.
DownTango is comprised of the following executables which take 7.43 MB (7793548
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DownTango.exe (1.60 MB)
- DownTangoCertifiedToolbar.exe (4.35 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (235.33 KB)
- pyLoadCore.exe (37.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (240.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- dlltest.exe (31.50 KB)
- tesseract.exe (918.00 KB)
This page is about DownTango version 1.0.716
alone. For more DownTango versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall DownTango you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall DownTango from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall DownTango:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\DownTango
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\DownTango
- C:\Program Files\Red Sky\DownTango
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\DownTango\accounts.conf
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\DownTango\application.log
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\DownTango\config.db
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\DownTango\files.db
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
DownTango is an application by Red Sky Sp. z o.o.. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove DownTango is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DownTango with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DownTango or simply activate the Search field and type in "DownTango". If it exists on your system the DownTango application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DownTango in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DownTango, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DownTango:
- The web site of the application is: http://downtango.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Sky\DownTango\Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DownTango.
8. After uninstalling DownTango, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DownTango that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DownTango with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DownTango by Red Sky Sp. z o.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that DownTango by Red Sky Sp. z o.o. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DownTango supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 15:57:36.960