DownTango is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DownTango from your systemRed Sky Sp. z o.o.
. Further information on Red Sky Sp. z o.o. can be seen here
. You can read more about on DownTango at http://downtango.com/
. DownTango is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Sky\DownTango folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing DownTango is C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Sky\DownTango\Uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. DownTango's primary file takes around 1.59 MB (1671936 bytes) and its name is DownTango.exe.
DownTango contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.43 MB (6746863
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DownTango.exe (1.59 MB)
- DowntangoCertifiedToolbar.exe (3.36 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (242.67 KB)
- pyLoadCore.exe (37.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (240.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- dlltest.exe (31.50 KB)
- tesseract.exe (918.00 KB)
The current web page applies to DownTango version 1.0.619
only. You can find below info on other versions of DownTango:
...click to view all...
DownTango is a program marketed by the software company Red Sky Sp. z o.o.. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove DownTango is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DownTango from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DownTango or simply activate the Search field and type in "DownTango". If it is installed on your PC the DownTango application will be found very quickly. When you click DownTango in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DownTango, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DownTango:
- The web site of the program is: http://downtango.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Sky\DownTango\Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DownTango.
8. After removing DownTango, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DownTango that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DownTango using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DownTango by Red Sky Sp. z o.o. from your PC, we are not saying that DownTango by Red Sky Sp. z o.o. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DownTango in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 11:56:56.763