You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Docker Desktop for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Docker Desktop from your systemDocker Inc.
. You can read more on Docker Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Docker Desktop is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker Desktop Installer.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Docker Desktop's primary file takes around 1.57 MB (1644216 bytes) and is called Docker Desktop.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Docker Desktop. They occupy about 1.36 GB (1464602808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker Desktop Installer.exe (823.95 MB)
- Docker Desktop.exe (1.57 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (18.70 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (25.69 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (22.20 KB)
- Docker Desktop.exe (95.62 MB)
- pagent.exe (55.73 KB)
- com.docker.backend.exe (21.91 MB)
- com.docker.diagnose.exe (16.48 MB)
- com.docker.isowrap.exe (26.95 MB)
- com.docker.license.exe (11.88 MB)
- com.docker.localhost-forwarder.exe (11.89 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (49.59 MB)
- com.docker.wsl-distro-proxy.exe (38.88 MB)
- dockerd.exe (59.20 MB)
- vpnkit-bridge.exe (5.65 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (23.84 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (14.33 MB)
- docker-credential-desktop.exe (13.23 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.70 MB)
- docker.exe (55.54 MB)
- kubectl.exe (41.46 MB)
- notary.exe (8.91 MB)
- docker-app.exe (35.06 MB)
- docker-buildx.exe (38.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Docker Desktop. You can find here a few links to other Docker Desktop releases:
...click to view all...
Docker Desktop is an application released by Docker Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Docker Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Docker Desktop from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Docker Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "Docker Desktop". The Docker Desktop application will be found very quickly. When you select Docker Desktop in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Docker Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Docker Desktop.
8. After removing Docker Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Docker Desktop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Docker Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Docker Desktop by Docker Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Docker Desktop by Docker Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Docker Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 05:30:13.330