DivX Video Duplicator
DivX Video Duplicator is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DivX Video Duplicator from your PCBVRP Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on BVRP Software. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX Video Duplicator directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall DivX Video Duplicator. The program's main executable file occupies 1.88 MB (1967104 bytes) on disk and is labeled DVDEasy.exe.
DivX Video Duplicator is comprised of the following executables which take 12.53 MB (13133999
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BVRPOlr.exe (48.00 KB)
- DVDBurner.exe (1.70 MB)
- DVDEasy.exe (1.88 MB)
- DVDPlayer.exe (1.62 MB)
- DVDPro.exe (2.31 MB)
- DVDRipper.exe (1.75 MB)
- designp.exe (2.19 MB)
- AuxSetup.exe (16.00 KB)
- VirtualDubMod.exe (835.50 KB)
- p18.exe (205.17 KB)
This data is about DivX Video Duplicator version 2.00
alone. Click on the links below for other DivX Video Duplicator versions:
DivX Video Duplicator is an application marketed by BVRP Software. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall DivX Video Duplicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DivX Video Duplicator from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DivX Video Duplicator or simply click the Search feature and type in "DivX Video Duplicator". If it is installed on your PC the DivX Video Duplicator program will be found very quickly. After you select DivX Video Duplicator in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DivX Video Duplicator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DivX Video Duplicator.
8. After removing DivX Video Duplicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DivX Video Duplicator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DivX Video Duplicator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DivX Video Duplicator by BVRP Software from your computer, we are not saying that DivX Video Duplicator by BVRP Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DivX Video Duplicator supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-26 00:52:09.253