DivX Video Duplicator
This page contains thorough information on how to remove DivX Video Duplicator for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DivX Video Duplicator from your systemBVRP Software
. Take a look here
for more details on BVRP Software. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX Video Duplicator folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling DivX Video Duplicator is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. DVDEasy.exe is the DivX Video Duplicator's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.93 MB (2028544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DivX Video Duplicator. They take about 12.95 MB (13583535
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BVRPOlr.exe (48.00 KB)
- DVDBurner.exe (1.77 MB)
- DVDEasy.exe (1.93 MB)
- DVDPlayer.exe (1.69 MB)
- DVDPro.exe (2.38 MB)
- DVDRipper.exe (1.92 MB)
- designp.exe (2.19 MB)
- AuxSetup.exe (16.00 KB)
- VirtualDubMod.exe (835.50 KB)
- p18.exe (205.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.01
of DivX Video Duplicator. You can find below info on other application versions of DivX Video Duplicator:
DivX Video Duplicator is an application marketed by BVRP Software. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase DivX Video Duplicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DivX Video Duplicator from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DivX Video Duplicator or simply click the Search feature and type in "DivX Video Duplicator". The DivX Video Duplicator app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DivX Video Duplicator in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DivX Video Duplicator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DivX Video Duplicator.
8. After uninstalling DivX Video Duplicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DivX Video Duplicator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DivX Video Duplicator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DivX Video Duplicator by BVRP Software from your computer, nor are we saying that DivX Video Duplicator by BVRP Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DivX Video Duplicator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 02:06:32.480