This web page is about Disk Speedup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Disk Speedup from your systemSystweak Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on Systweak Software. More information about Disk Speedup can be found at http://www.systweak.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Speedup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Disk Speedup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Speedup\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 480.27 KB (491792 bytes) on disk and is labeled RequireAdministrator.exe.
Disk Speedup installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.33 MB (8739000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (480.27 KB)
- DSU.exe (2.60 MB)
- dsub4u.exe (530.77 KB)
- DSUDefragServiceManager.exe (487.27 KB)
- DSUDefragSrv.exe (653.77 KB)
- DSUDefragSrv64.exe (675.77 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (504.77 KB)
- KillDSUProcesses.exe (490.27 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (480.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12464
of Disk Speedup. You can find here a few links to other Disk Speedup releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Disk Speedup we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Disk Speedup's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Disk Speedup.lnk
Disk Speedup is a program marketed by Systweak Software. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Disk Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Disk Speedup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Disk Speedup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Disk Speedup". The Disk Speedup program will be found automatically. When you click Disk Speedup in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Disk Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disk Speedup:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Speedup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Disk Speedup.
8. After removing Disk Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Disk Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disk Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Disk Speedup by Systweak Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Disk Speedup by Systweak Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Disk Speedup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-24 15:12:45.480