Disk Speedup is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Disk Speedup from your PCSystweak Software
. Go over here
for more info on Systweak Software. More information about Disk Speedup can be seen at http://www.systweak.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Speedup folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Speedup\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Disk Speedup. RequireAdministrator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 480.27 KB (491792 bytes) on disk.
Disk Speedup is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.33 MB (8738952
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (480.27 KB)
- DSU.exe (2.60 MB)
- dsub4u.exe (530.77 KB)
- DSUDefragServiceManager.exe (487.27 KB)
- DSUDefragSrv.exe (653.77 KB)
- DSUDefragSrv64.exe (675.77 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (504.77 KB)
- KillDSUProcesses.exe (490.27 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (480.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
The current web page applies to Disk Speedup version 126.96.36.19916
alone. For other Disk Speedup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Disk Speedup is a program offered by the software company Systweak Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Disk Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Disk Speedup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Disk Speedup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Speedup". If it exists on your system the Disk Speedup application will be found very quickly. When you click Disk Speedup in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Disk Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disk Speedup:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Speedup\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Disk Speedup.
8. After removing Disk Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Disk Speedup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Disk Speedup by Systweak Software from your computer, we are not saying that Disk Speedup by Systweak Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Disk Speedup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 01:22:28.450