Disk Analyzer Pro
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Disk Analyzer Pro for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Disk Analyzer Pro from your computerSystweak Software
. Additional info about Systweak Software can be found here
. You can see more info on Disk Analyzer Pro at http://www.diskanalyzerpro.com/index.html?
. Disk Analyzer Pro is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Analyzer Pro folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Disk Analyzer Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Analyzer Pro\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DiskAnalyzerPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.91 MB (5150608 bytes) on disk.
Disk Analyzer Pro is composed of the following executables which take 6.41 MB (6725960
bytes) on disk:
- DiskAnalyzerPro.exe (4.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1100.1159
of Disk Analyzer Pro. You can find below info on other versions of Disk Analyzer Pro:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Disk Analyzer Pro we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Disk Analyzer Pro's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Analyzer Pro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Systweak\Disk Analyzer Pro
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Analyzer Pro\application.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Analyzer Pro\dapsys.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Analyzer Pro\DiskAnalyzerPro.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Analyzer Pro\eng_dap_en.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Analyzer Pro\Interop.Shell32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Analyzer Pro\System.Threading.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Analyzer Pro\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Analyzer Pro\Xceed.Compression.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Analyzer Pro\Xceed.FileSystem.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Analyzer Pro\Xceed.Zip.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Systweak\Disk Analyzer Pro\Update.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Systweak\Disk Analyzer Pro\Utility_kit.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Systweak\Disk Analyzer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Systweak\Disk Analyzer Pro
Disk Analyzer Pro is an application offered by Systweak Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Disk Analyzer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Disk Analyzer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Disk Analyzer Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk Analyzer Pro". If it exists on your system the Disk Analyzer Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Disk Analyzer Pro in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Disk Analyzer Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disk Analyzer Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.diskanalyzerpro.com/index.html?
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Analyzer Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Disk Analyzer Pro.
8. After uninstalling Disk Analyzer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Disk Analyzer Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Analyzer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Disk Analyzer Pro by Systweak Software from your computer, we are not saying that Disk Analyzer Pro by Systweak Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Disk Analyzer Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-16 20:44:03.507