Disk Analyzer Pro
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Disk Analyzer Pro for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Disk Analyzer Pro from your computerSystweak Software
. More information about Systweak Software can be seen here
. You can get more details on Disk Analyzer Pro at http://www.diskanalyzerpro.com/index.html?
. Disk Analyzer Pro is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Analyzer Pro directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Analyzer Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Disk Analyzer Pro. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.14 MB (5386672 bytes) on disk and is labeled DiskAnalyzerPro.exe.
The following executables are contained in Disk Analyzer Pro. They take 6.63 MB (6955912
bytes) on disk.
- DiskAnalyzerPro.exe (5.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1000.1113
of Disk Analyzer Pro. You can find below info on other versions of Disk Analyzer Pro:
...click to view all...
Disk Analyzer Pro is an application marketed by Systweak Software. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Disk Analyzer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Disk Analyzer Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Disk Analyzer Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Disk Analyzer Pro". The Disk Analyzer Pro program will be found automatically. When you select Disk Analyzer Pro in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Disk Analyzer Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disk Analyzer Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.diskanalyzerpro.com/index.html?
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disk Analyzer Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Disk Analyzer Pro.
8. After uninstalling Disk Analyzer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk Analyzer Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disk Analyzer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Disk Analyzer Pro by Systweak Software from your PC, we are not saying that Disk Analyzer Pro by Systweak Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Disk Analyzer Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-15 08:10:24.363