This info is about Direct DiscRecorder for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Direct DiscRecorder from your systemCorel Corporation
. You can read more on Corel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Direct DiscRecorder is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\Direct DiscRecorder 3.62 directory, subject to the user's option. Direct DiscRecorder's primary file takes about 560.08 KB (573527 bytes) and is called DvdVR.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Direct DiscRecorder. They occupy 928.19 KB (950466
bytes) on disk.
- APLoading.exe (368.10 KB)
- DvdVR.exe (560.08 KB)
This info is about Direct DiscRecorder version 1.00.0000
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Direct DiscRecorder:
When you're planning to uninstall Direct DiscRecorder you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ulead Systems\Corel Direct DiscRecorder
Direct DiscRecorder is an application marketed by the software company Corel Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Direct DiscRecorder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Direct DiscRecorder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Direct DiscRecorder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Direct DiscRecorder". If it is installed on your PC the Direct DiscRecorder app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Direct DiscRecorder in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Direct DiscRecorder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Direct DiscRecorder.
8. After uninstalling Direct DiscRecorder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Direct DiscRecorder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Direct DiscRecorder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Direct DiscRecorder by Corel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Direct DiscRecorder by Corel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Direct DiscRecorder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:17:58.183