You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Direct DiscRecorder for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Direct DiscRecorder from your systemCorel Corporation
. More information on Corel Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Direct DiscRecorder program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\Corel DVD MovieFactory Lenovo Edition\Direct DiscRecorder folder, depending on the user's option during install. DvdVR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 516.00 KB (528384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Direct DiscRecorder. They occupy about 884.00 KB (905216
bytes) on disk.
- APLoading.exe (368.00 KB)
- DvdVR.exe (516.00 KB)
This data is about Direct DiscRecorder version 3.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Direct DiscRecorder:
Direct DiscRecorder is an application released by the software company Corel Corporation. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Direct DiscRecorder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Direct DiscRecorder from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Direct DiscRecorder or simply click the Search feature and type in "Direct DiscRecorder". If it exists on your system the Direct DiscRecorder application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Direct DiscRecorder in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Direct DiscRecorder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Direct DiscRecorder.
8. After removing Direct DiscRecorder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Direct DiscRecorder which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Direct DiscRecorder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Direct DiscRecorder by Corel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Direct DiscRecorder by Corel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Direct DiscRecorder supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-24 23:02:50.993