Dim@net is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Dim@net from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can see more info about Dim@net at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Dim@net directory (same installation drive as Windows). Dim@net's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Dim@net\uninst.exe. Dim@net.exe is the Dim@net's main executable file and it takes about 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Dim@net. They take 5.13 MB (5380505
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- Dim@net.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (99.71 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (405.67 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.01 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.01 MB)
- ouc.exe (213.50 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (62.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Dim@net version 21.003.28.02.839
alone. For other Dim@net versions please click below:
Dim@net is a program by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Dim@net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Dim@net from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dim@net or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dim@net". The Dim@net program will be found very quickly. When you select Dim@net in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dim@net, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dim@net:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dim@net\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dim@net.
8. After removing Dim@net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dim@net that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dim@net using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dim@net by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Dim@net by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dim@net in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 08:50:03.240