This web page is about Dim@net for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dim@net from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more details about Dim@net on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Dim@net is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Dim@net directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Dim@net is C:\Program Files\Dim@net\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Dim@net.exe and occupies 502.00 KB (514048 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Dim@net. They occupy 5.23 MB (5489049
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- Dim@net.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (99.71 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (405.67 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.01 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (268.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (368.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.01 MB)
- ouc.exe (213.50 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (62.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Dim@net version 21.003.28.03.839
only. For other Dim@net versions please click below:
Dim@net is an application offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Dim@net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Dim@net with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dim@net or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dim@net". The Dim@net program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dim@net in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dim@net, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dim@net:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dim@net\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dim@net.
8. After uninstalling Dim@net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dim@net which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dim@net using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dim@net by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Dim@net by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dim@net in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-14 21:04:50.297