Dialpad is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Dialpad from your systemDialpad
. Open here
where you can read more on Dialpad. Dialpad is frequently installed in the C:\Users\C18669\AppData\Local\dialpad folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Dialpad is C:\Users\C18669\AppData\Local\dialpad\Update.exe. Dialpad's main file takes around 604.28 KB (618784 bytes) and its name is Dialpad.exe.
The executable files below are part of Dialpad. They occupy about 59.36 MB (62245504
bytes) on disk.
- Dialpad.exe (604.28 KB)
- squirrel.exe (2.05 MB)
- Dialpad.exe (54.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.48.0
of Dialpad. You can find below info on other releases of Dialpad:
...click to view all...
Dialpad is an application offered by the software company Dialpad. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Dialpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Dialpad from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dialpad or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dialpad". If it exists on your system the Dialpad app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dialpad in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dialpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dialpad.
8. After removing Dialpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dialpad that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dialpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dialpad by Dialpad from your PC, we are not saying that Dialpad by Dialpad is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dialpad in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 08:47:24.020