Dialpad is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Dialpad from your computerDialpad
. Go over here
for more details on Dialpad. Dialpad is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\dialpad directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Dialpad by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\dialpad\Update.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.80 MB (1889056 bytes) on disk and is titled squirrel.exe.
Dialpad installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 127.78 MB (133987232
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.80 MB)
- Dialpad.exe (61.19 MB)
- Dialpad.exe (61.19 MB)
This page is about Dialpad version 17.0.4
only. You can find below info on other releases of Dialpad:
...click to view all...
Dialpad is an application by Dialpad. Some computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Dialpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Dialpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dialpad or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dialpad". If it is installed on your PC the Dialpad app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dialpad in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dialpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dialpad.
8. After uninstalling Dialpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dialpad which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dialpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dialpad by Dialpad from your computer, nor are we saying that Dialpad by Dialpad is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dialpad supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 16:12:38.467