Detect Safe Browsing
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Detect Safe Browsing for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Detect Safe Browsing from your computerEasy Solutions Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Easy Solutions Inc.. Click on http://www.easysol.net
to get more details about Detect Safe Browsing on Easy Solutions Inc.'s website. Usually the Detect Safe Browsing application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EasySolutions\Detect Safe Browsing directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Detect Safe Browsing's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EasySolutions\Detect Safe Browsing\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled dsb.exe and occupies 12.54 MB (13144272 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Detect Safe Browsing. They take 18.47 MB (19368593
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- certutil.exe (106.10 KB)
- dsb.exe (12.54 MB)
- DSBProxy.exe (3.60 MB)
- DSBServiceManager.exe (314.20 KB)
- dsbwfpinstaller.exe (135.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.80 MB)
The current page applies to Detect Safe Browsing version 4.6.1
alone. For more Detect Safe Browsing versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Detect Safe Browsing is an application marketed by the software company Easy Solutions Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Detect Safe Browsing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Detect Safe Browsing from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Detect Safe Browsing or simply activate the Search field and type in "Detect Safe Browsing". If it is installed on your PC the Detect Safe Browsing program will be found very quickly. When you select Detect Safe Browsing in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Detect Safe Browsing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Detect Safe Browsing:
- The publisher is: http://www.easysol.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EasySolutions\Detect Safe Browsing\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Detect Safe Browsing.
8. After uninstalling Detect Safe Browsing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Detect Safe Browsing which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Detect Safe Browsing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Detect Safe Browsing by Easy Solutions Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Detect Safe Browsing by Easy Solutions Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Detect Safe Browsing supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 23:04:29.153